Liberty vs Coastal Carolina Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for 2020 FBC Mortgage Cure Bowl Game
Liberty vs Coastal Carolina 2020 FBC Mortgage Cure Bowl Game Info
FBC Mortgage Cure Bowl 2020
Liberty Flames (9-1) vs. No. 12 Coastal Carolina Chanticleers (11-0)
Date: Saturday, Dec. 26, 2020
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Camping World Stadium – Orlando, FL
Liberty vs Coastal Carolina Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LIB: (+172) | CCU: (-215)
Spread: LIB: +4.5 (-110) | CCU: -4.5 (-110)
Total: 59.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: LIB: (7%) | CCU: (93%)
Liberty vs Coastal Carolina Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN’s Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Liberty: (29.2%) | Coastal Carolina: (70.8%)
Liberty vs Coastal Carolina Strength of Schedule
– Liberty went 0-1 against teams ranked in the final College Football Playoff (CFP) Rankings top 25.
– Coastal Carolina went 2-0 against teams ranked in the final College Football Playoff (CFP) Rankings top 25.
Liberty vs Coastal Carolina Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
– Coastal Carolina defeated Liberty, 42-7, at home in the most recent head-to-head matchup between these two teams on Nov. 16, 2016.
– Coastal Carolina is 7-7 in the 14 all-time, head-to-head matchups with Liberty.
– Coastal Carolina is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Liberty.
– Liberty defeated UMass, 45-0, in its most recent game on Nov. 27, 2020.
– Coastal Carolina defeated Troy, 42-38, in its most recent game on Dec. 12, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!