Long Beach State vs UCLA Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
Long Beach State vs UCLA Basketball Game Info
Long Beach State Beach (1-2, 0-2 Away) vs. UCLA Bruins (5-1, 4-0 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Dec. 15, 2020
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Pauley Pavilion presented by Wescom – Los Angeles, CA
Coverage: Pac-12 Network
Long Beach State vs UCLA Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LBSU: (+3000) | UCLA: (-20000)
Spread: LBSU: +24.5 (-118) | UCLA: -24.5 (-104)
Total: 144.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: LBSU: (27%) | UCLA: (73%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: LBSU: (N/A) | UCLA: (+5000)
Long Beach State vs UCLA Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Long Beach State: 7.4%
Long Beach State vs UCLA Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
– UCLA defeated Long Beach State, 69-65, in the most recent meeting between these teams on Nov. 6, 2019.
– UCLA is 5-0 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Long Beach State.
– UCLA is 9-1 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups against Long Beach State.
– Long Beach State lost to San Francisco, 107-62, in its most recent game on Dec. 10, 2020.
– UCLA defeated Marquette, 69-60, in its most recent game on Dec. 11, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.