Louisiana vs Coastal Carolina Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Time for SunBelt Championship College Football Game
Louisiana vs Coastal Carolina Conference Championship Game Info
Sun Belt College Football Conference Championship
No. 19 Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns (9-1, 7-1 Sun Belt) vs. No. 13 Coastal Carolina Chanticleers (11-0, 8-0 Sun Belt)
Date: Saturday, Dec. 19, 2020
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Brooks Stadium – Conway, SC
Louisiana vs Coastal Carolina Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LA: (+148) | CCU: (-184)
Spread: LA: +3.5 (-112) | CCU: -3.5 (-108)
Total: 53.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: LA: (7%) | CCU: (93%)
Louisiana vs Coastal Carolina Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Louisiana: (43.1%) | Coastal Carolina: (56.9%)
Louisiana vs Coastal Carolina Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
– Coastal Carolina defeated Louisiana, 30-27, on the road in the most recent head-to-head matchup between these two programs on Oct. 14, 2020.
– Coastal Carolina is 2-1-0 in the three all-time head-to-head matchups against Louisiana.
– Louisiana is 4-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
– The total has hit the under in six of Louisiana's last eight games.
– Coastal Carolina is 7-1-1 ATS in its last nine games.
– Coastal Carolina is 10-0 straight up in its last 10 games.
– Then-No. 25 Louisiana defeated Appalachian State, 24-21, on the road in its most recent game in Week 14.
– Then-No. 13 Coastal Carolina defeated Troy, 42-38, on the road in its most recent game in Week 15.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.