Louisiana vs UL Monroe Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 13 Game
Louisiana vs UL Monroe Game Info
College Football Week 13
Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns (7-1, 5-1 Sun Belt) vs. UL Monroe Warhawks (0-8, 0-5 Sun Belt)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 28, 2020
Time: 3 p.m. EST
Venue: Malone Stadium — Monroe, LA
Louisiana vs UL Monroe Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UL: (-6000) | ULM: (+1600)
Spread: UL: -28.5 (-106) | ULM: +28.5 (-114)
Total: 53.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UL: (53%) | ULM: (47%)
Louisiana vs UL Monroe State Expert Predictions
Winning Percentage Prediction: Louisiana (95.1%) | UL Monroe (4.9%)
Louisiana vs UL Monroe Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
– Louisiana defeated UL Monroe, 31-30, at home in the most recent meeting between these two on November 30, 2019.
– Louisiana is 29-25-0 in the 54 all-time head-to-head meetings with UL Monroe.
– Louisiana is 10-2 straight up in its last 12 head-to-head matchups with UL Monroe.
– Louisiana is 3-8 against the spread (ATS) in its last 11 games.
– The total has hit the under in five of Louisiana's last six games.
– UL Monroe is 6-12 ATS in its last 18 games.
– The total has hit the under in seven of UL Monroe's last nine games.
– Then-No. 25 Louisiana defeated South Alabama, 38-10, at home in Week 11.
– UL Monroe lost to Georgia State, 52-34, on the road in Week 10.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.