Louisville vs Notre Dame Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 7 Game
Louisville vs Notre Dame Week 7 Game Info
College Football Week 7
Louisville Cardinals (1-3, 0-3 ACC) vs. No. 4 Notre Dame Fighting Irish (3-0, 2-0 ACC)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 17, 2020
Time: 2:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Notre Dame Stadium – Notre Dame, IN
Louisville vs Notre Dame Spread & Odds
Moneyline: LOU: (+520) | ND: (-800)
Spread: LOU: +17.5 (-115) | ND: -17.5 (-105)
Total: 64.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: LOU: (28%) | ND: (72%)
Odds to Win SEC: LOU: (N/A) | ND: (+600)
Louisville vs Notre Dame Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Louisville: (12.8%) | Notre Dame: (87.2%)
Louisville vs Notre Dame Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
– Notre Dame defeated Louisville, 35-17, on the road in the most recent head-to-head matchup between these two programs on Sept. 2, 2019.
– Notre Dame is 1-1-0 in the two all-time, head-to-head matchups against Louisville.
– The total has hit the over in eight of Louisville's last nine games.
– Notre Dame is 9-0 straight up in its last nine games.
– Louisville lost to Georgia Tech, 46-27, on the road in Week 6.
– Then-No. 5 Notre Dame defeated Florida State, 42-26, at home in Week 6.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.