LSU vs Florida Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for College Football Postponed Week 7 Game
LSU vs Florida Week 7 Game Info
College Football Week 7
LSU Tigers (1-2, 1-2 SEC) vs. No. 10 Florida Gators (2-1, 2-1 SEC)
Date: Saturday, Dec. 12 (Initially Scheduled for Saturday, Oct. 17, 2020)
Venue: Ben Hill Griffin Stadium – Gainesville, FL
LSU vs Florida Spread & Odds
Moneyline: LSU: (N/A) | FLA: (N/A)
Spread: LSU: N/A (-110) | FLA: N/A (-110)
Total: N/A – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: LSU: (51%) | FLA: (49%)
Odds to Win FBS Championship: LSU: (N/A) | FLA: (+2500)
LSU vs Florida Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: LSU: (32.2%) | Florida: (67.8%)
LSU vs Florida Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
– LSU defeated Florida, 42-28, at home in the most recent head-to-head matchup between these two programs on Oct. 12, 2019.
– Florida is 33-30-3 in the 66 all-time, head-to-head matchups against LSU.
– LSU is 7-3 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups against Florida.
– Florida is 6-1 straight up in its last seven games.
– LSU is 1-2 straight up in its last three games.
– Then-No. 4 Florida lost to then-No. 21 Texas A&M, 41-38, on the road in Week 6.
– LSU lost to Missouri, 45-41, on the road in Week 6.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.