LSU vs Texas A&M Predictions and Expert Picks for Week 13 SEC College Football Game
The Texas A&M Aggies will look to win their fifth consecutive game when they welcome the LSU Tigers to Kyle Field this Saturday at 7 p.m. EST. The Aggies are currently 15.5 -point favorites, according to FanDuel Sportsbook’s college football odds. Here’s what the industry experts believe will happen down in College Station, Texas this weekend.
LSU vs Texas A&M Predictions
When looking at the ranked matchups on the Week 13 college football slate, Kerry Miller of Bleacher Report predicts that Texas A&M will defeat LSU.
ESPN’s Football Power Index (FPI) Winning Probability measure is giving Texas A&M an immense advantage here with an 75.6% chance of defeating LSU (24.4%).
Here’s a look at the seven expert staff members from CBSSports.com that made their picks for the LSU-Texas A&M Week 13 game:
– Dennis Dodd: Texas A&M
– Chip Patterson: Texas A&M
– Tom Fornelli: Texas A&M
– Barrett Sallee: Texas A&M
– Ben Kercheval: Texas A&M
– Jerry Palm: Texas A&M
– David Cobb: Texas A&M
LSU vs Texas A&M Picks
– LSU (0)
– Texas A&M (9)
This is a game that could have a lot of meaning in the SEC standings, and none of the experts predict the Aggies to run into any trouble here. They all took Texas A&M to win, which would avenge the 50-7 defeat the team suffered to the Tigers last season.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.