Magomed Ankalaev vs Ion Cutelaba Odds, Prediction, Fight Info, Stream & Betting Insights UFC 254
Ankalaev vs Cutelaba Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 254 Light Heavyweight Bout
Magomed Ankalaev (13-1-0, 8 KOs 0 Submissions) vs. Ion "The Hulk" Cutelaba (15-5-0, 12 KOs, 2 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 24, 2020
Fight Time: This will be the first fight of the main card, which begins at 2 p.m. EST.
Venue: Flash Forum — Yas Island, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Ankalaev vs Cutelaba Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 254 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline:– Magomed Ankalaev (-290)
– Ion Cutelaba (+225)
– Draw (+5000)
Method of Victory:– Ankalaev by KO/TKO: (+100)
– Ankalaev by Points : (+360)
– Ankalaev by Submission: (+950)
– Cutelaba by KO/TKO: (+340)
– Cutelaba by Points : (+1100)
– Cutelaba by Submission: (+2200)
Ankalaev vs Cutelaba Prediction
UFC 254 Ankalaev-Cutelaba prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Magomed Ankalaev
Method of Victory: KO/TKO
Ankalaev vs Cutelaba Betting Trends & Stats
– Magomed Ankalaev defeated Ion Cutelaba, by TKO, in his most recent bout on Feb. 29, 2019.
– Ion Cutelaba lost to Magomed Ankalaev, by TKO, in his most recent bout on Feb. 29, 2019.
– Ankalaev averages 3.46 significant strikes landed per minute with a 56 percent accuracy rate.
– Cutelaba averages 5.29 significant strikes landed per minute with a 39 percent accuracy rate.
– Ankalaev averages 1.24 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 67 percent defense rate.
– Cutelaba averages 3.21 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 48 percent defense rate.
– Ankalaev has an 85% takedown defense rate.
– Cutelaba averages 1.64 takedowns landed per 15 minutes.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!