Marshall vs Buffalo Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for 2020 Camellia Bowl Game
Marshall vs Buffalo 2020 Camellia Bowl Game Info
Camellia Bowl 2020
Marshall Thundering Herd (7-2) vs. Buffalo Bulls (5-1)
Date: Friday, Dec. 25, 2020
Time: 2:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Cramton Bowl – Montgomery, AL
Marshall vs Buffalo Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Spread: MRSH: +2.5 (+105) | BUFF: -2.5 (-125)
Total: 53.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MRSH: (53%) | BUFF: (47%)
Marshall vs Buffalo Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN’s Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Marshall: (44.8%) | Buffalo: (55.2%)
Marshall vs Buffalo Strength of Schedule
– Marshall faced one ranked opponent this season, defeating then-No. 23 Appalachian State, 17-7.
– Buffalo did not face a ranked opponent this season.
Marshall vs Buffalo Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
– Marshall defeated Buffalo, 48-14, in the most recent meeting between these teams on Oct. 23, 2004.
– Marshall is 8-1 in nine all-time head-to-head matchups against Buffalo.
– Marshall is 5-0 in its last five head-to-head matchups against Buffalo.
– Marshall lost to UAB, 22-13, in the C-USA Championship on Dec. 18, 2020.
– Buffalo lost to Ball State, 38-28, in the MAC Championship on Dec. 18, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!