Maryland vs Purdue Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
Maryland vs Purdue Basketball Game Info
Maryland Terrapins (5-2, 0-1 Big Ten) vs. Purdue Boilermakers (6-3, 1-1 Big Ten)
Date: Friday, Dec. 25, 2020
Time: 2:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Mackey Arena – West Lafayette, IN
Maryland vs Purdue Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UMD: (+190) | PUR: (-230)
Spread: UMD: +5.5 (-118) | PUR: -5.5 (-104)
Total: 135.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UMD: (28%) | PUR: (72%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: UMD: (+7500) | PUR: (+6500)
Maryland vs Purdue Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Maryland vs Purdue Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
– Maryland defeated Purdue, 57-50, at home in the last head-to-head meeting between these teams on Jan. 18, 2020.
– Purdue is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head meetings with Maryland.
– Purdue is 5-4 in the nine all-time, head-to-head meetings with Maryland.
– Maryland defeated La Salle, 84-71, in its most recent game on Dec. 22, 2020.
– Purdue lost to Iowa, 70-55, in its most recent game on Dec. 22, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.