Miami vs Virginia Tech Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 11 Game
Miami vs Virginia Tech Game Info
College Football Week 11
No. 9 Miami Hurricanes (6-1, 5-1 AAC) vs. Virginia Tech Hokies (4-3, 4-2 AAC)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 14, 2020
Time: 12:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Lane Stadium/Worsham Field — Blacksburg, VA
Miami vs Virginia Tech Spread & Odds
Moneyline: MIA: (+114) | VT: (-140)
Spread: MIA: +2.5 (-110) | VT: -2.5 (-110)
Total: 63.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MIA: (87%) | VT: (13%)
Miami vs Virginia Tech Expert Predictions
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Miami (37.8%) | Virginia Tech (62.2%)
Miami vs Virginia Tech Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
– Virginia Tech defeated Miami, 42-35, on the road in the most recent meeting between these two on October 5, 2019.
– Miami is 22-15 in the 37 all-time head-to-head matchups against Virginia Tech.
– Miami is 3-2 straight up in its last five games against Virginia Tech.
– The total has hit the over in four of Miami's last six games.
– Miami is 6-1 straight up in its last seven games.
– Virginia Tech is 3-6 against the spread in its last nine games.
– The total has hit the over in seven of Virginia Tech's last nine games.
– Then-No. 11 Miami defeated NC State, 44-41, on the road in Week 10.
– Virginia Tech lost to then-No. 25 Liberty, 38-35, at home in Week 10.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.