Michigan State vs Iowa Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 10 Game
MSU vs Iowa Week 10 Game Info
College Football Week 10
Michigan State Spartans (1-1, 1-1 Big Ten) vs. Iowa Hawkeyes (0-2, 0-2 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 7, 2020
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Kinnick Stadium – Iowa City, IA
MSU vs Iowa Spread & Odds
Moneyline: MSU: (+235) | IOWA: (-300)
Spread: MSU: +6.5 (+100) | IOWA: -6.5 (-122)
Total: 46.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MSU: (74%) | IOWA: (26%)
MSU vs Iowa Expert Predictions
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Michigan State: (23.4%) | Iowa: (76.6%)
MSU vs Iowa Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
– Michigan State defeated Iowa, 17-10, at home in the most recent head-to-head matchup between these two programs on Sept. 30, 2017.
– Michigan State is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Iowa.
– Iowa is 5-5 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups against Michigan State.
– Michigan State defeated then-No. 13 Michigan, 27-23, on the road in Week 9.
– Iowa lost to Northwestern, 21-20, at home in Week 9.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.