Michigan State vs Penn State Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 15 Game
Michigan State vs Penn State Week 15 Game Info
Week 15 College Football GameMichigan State Spartans (2-4, 2-4 Big Ten) vs. Penn State Nittany Lions (2-5, 2-5 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, Dec. 12, 2020
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Beaver Stadium – University Park, PA
Michigan State vs Penn State Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MSU: (+540) | PSU: (-900)
Spread: MSU: +14.5 (-110) | PSU: -14.5 (-110)
Total: 46.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MSU: (63%) | PSU: (37%)
Michigan State vs Penn State Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Michigan State: (13.6%) | Penn State: (86.4%)
Michigan State vs Penn State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
– Michigan State is 17-16-1 in the 34 all-time, head-to-head matchups with Penn State.
– Penn State won the most recent meeting between these two, 28-7, on Oct. 26, 2019.
– Michigan State is 4-11 against the spread (ATS) in its last 15 games.
– Penn State is 2-5 ATS in its last seven games.
– Michigan State lost to Ohio State, 52-12, in its most recent game.
– Penn State defeated Rutgers, 23-7, in its most recent game.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.