Michigan vs Purdue Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
Michigan vs Purdue Basketball Game Info
No. 7 Michigan Wolverines (12-1, 7-1 Big Ten) vs. Purdue Boilermakers (11-5, 6-3 Big Ten)
Date: Friday, Jan. 22, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Mackey Arena – West Lafayette, IN
Coverage: Fox Sports One
Michigan vs Purdue Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MICH: (-188) | PUR: (+158)
Spread: MICH: -3.5 (-120) | PUR: +3.5 (-102)
Total: 138.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MICH: (88%) | PUR: (12%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: MICH: (+1100) | PUR: (+5500)
Michigan vs Purdue Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Michigan: 61.1%Purdue: 38.9%
Michigan vs Purdue Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
– Michigan defeated Purdue, 71-63, on the road in the last head-to-head meeting between these teams on Feb. 22, 2020.
– Purdue is 65-61 in its 126 all-time, head-to-head meetings with Michigan.
– Michigan is 7-3 straight up in its last 10 head-to-head meetings with Purdue.
– Michigan is 6-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
– Michigan is 8-0 ATS in its last eight games against Purdue.
– Purdue is 4-1 ATS in its last five games.
– The total has hit the over in four of Purdue's last five games against Michigan.
– Then-No. 7 Michigan defeated Maryland, 87-63, at home in its most recent game on Jan. 19, 2021.
– Purdue defeated then-No. 15 Ohio State, 67-65, on the road in its most recent game on Jan. 19, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.