Miguel Baeza vs Takashi Sato Odds, Prediction, Fight Info, Stream & Betting Insights For UFC Vegas 15
Baeza vs Sato Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 15 — Welterweight Co-Main Event
Miguel "Caramel Thunder" Baeza (9-0-0, 7 KOs, 0 Submissions) vs. Takashi "Ten" Sato (16-3-0, 11 KOs, 2 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 28, 2020
Fight Time: This will be the second fight of the main card, which begins at 10 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC APEX — Las Vegas, NV
Baeza vs Sato Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 15 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
– Miguel Baeza (-166)
– Takashi Sato (+140)
– Draw (+5000)
Method of Victory:
– Baeza by KO/TKO: (+125)
– Baeza by Points : (+470)
– Baeza by Submission: (+1200)
– Sato by KO/TKO: (+270)
– Sato by Points : (+550)
– Sato by Submission: (+1800)
Baeza vs Sato Prediction
UFC Vegas Baeza-Sato prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Miguel Baeza (79%)
Method of Victory: KO/TKO (71%)
Baeza vs Sato Betting Trends & Stats
– Miguel Baeza defeated Matt Brown, by TKO, in his most recent bout on May 16, 2020.
– Takashi Sato defeated Jason Witt, by TKO, in his most recent bout on June 27, 2020.
– Baeza averages 4.78 significant strikes landed per minute with a 56% accuracy rate.
– Sato averages 3.94 significant strikes landed per minute with a 41% accuracy rate.
– Baeza averages 4.67 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 44% defense rate.
– Sato averages 5.10 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 51% defense rate.
– Baeza averages 1.10 submissions attempted per 15 minutes.
– Sato has an 80% takedown defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.