Minnesota vs Maryland Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 9 Game
Minnesota vs Maryland Week 9 Game Info
College Football Week 9
Minnesota Gophers (0-1, 0-1 Big Ten) vs. Maryland Terrapins (0-1, 0-1 Big Ten)
Date: Friday, Oct. 30, 2020
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Capital One Field at Maryland – Stadium College Park, MD
Minnesota vs Maryland Spread & Odds
Moneyline: MINN: (-1200) | UMD: (+680)
Spread: MINN: -19.5 (-112) | UMD: +19.5 (-110)
Total: 61.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-104)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MINN: (77%) | UMD: (23%)
Minnesota vs Maryland Expert Predictions
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Maryland: (18.2%) | Minnesota: (81.8%)
Minnesota vs Maryland Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
– Minnesota defeated Maryland, 52-10, at home in the most recent head-to-head matchup between these two programs on Oct. 26, 2019.
– Maryland is 2-1 in the last three head-to-head matchups against Minnesota.
– Maryland is 3-2 in the five all-time, head-to-head matchups against Minnesota.
– Michigan defeated then-No. 21 Minnesota, 49-24, on the road in Week 8.
– Northwestern defeated Maryland, 43-3, at home in Week 8.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.