Minnesota vs Michigan Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
Minnesota vs Michigan Basketball Game Info
No. 16 Minnesota Golden Gophers (10-2, 3-2 Big Ten) vs. No. 10 Michigan Wolverines (9-0, 4-0 Big Ten)
Date: Wednesday, Jan. 6, 2021
Time: 8:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Crisler Center – Ann Arbor, MI
Coverage: Big Ten Network
Minnesota vs Michigan Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MINN: (+280) | MICH: (-350)
Spread: MINN: +7.5 (-110) | MICH: -7.5 (-110)
Total: 150.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MINN: (N/A) | MICH: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: MINN: (+8500) | MICH: (+2000)
Minnesota vs Michigan Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Minnesota vs Michigan Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
– Minnesota defeated Michigan, 75-67, at home in the last head-to-head meeting between these teams on Jan. 12, 2020.
– Michigan is 73-53 in its 126 all-time, head-to-head meetings with Minnesota.
– Michigan is 8-2 straight up in its last 10 head-to-head meetings with Minnesota.
– Minnesota is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
– The total has hit the over in 12 of Minnesota's last 18 games.
– Michigan is 6-1 ATS in its last seven games.
– The total has hit the over in 10 of Michigan's last 14 games.
– Then-No. 21 Minnesota defeated then-No. 25 Ohio State, 77-60, at home in its most recent game on Jan. 3, 2021.
– Then-No. 16 Michigan defeated then-No. 19 Northwestern, 85-66, at home in its most recent game on Jan. 3, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.