Minnesota vs Wisconsin Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 13 Game
Minnesota vs Wisconsin Game Info
College Football Week 13
Minnesota Golden Gophers (2-3, 2-3 Big Ten) vs. No. 18 Wisconsin Badgers (2-1, 2-1 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 28, 2020
Time: 2 p.m. EST
Venue: Camp Randall Stadium — Madison, WI
Coverage: Big Ten Network
Minnesota vs Wisconsin Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MINN: (+880) | WISC: (-1800)
Spread: MINN: +21.5 (-114) | WISC: -21.5 (-106)
Total: 54.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MINN: (89%) | WISC: (11%)
Odds to Win the Big Ten: MINN: (+25000) | WISC: (+5000)
Minnesota vs Wisconsin State Expert Predictions
Winning Percentage Prediction: Minnesota (5.2%) | Wisconsin (94.8%)
Minnesota vs Wisconsin Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
– Wisconsin defeated Minnesota, 38-17, on the road in the most recent meeting between these two on November 30, 2019.
– Wisconsin is 61-60-8 in the 129 all-time head-to-head meetings with Minnesota.
– Wisconsin is 15-1 straight up in its last 16 head-to-head matchups with Minnesota.
– Minnesota is 15-5 straight up in its last 20 games.
– The total has hit the over in nine of Minnesota's last 12 games.
– Wisconsin is 4-2 against the spread in its last six games.
– The total has hit the over in seven of Wisconsin's last nine games.
– Minnesota defeated Purdue, 34-31, at home in Week 12.
– Then-No. 10 Wisconsin lost to then-No. 19 Northwestern, 17-7, on the road in Week 12.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.