Navy vs Army Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 15 Game
Navy vs Army Week 15 Game Info
College Football Week 15
Navy Midshipmen (3-6) vs. Army Black Knights (7-2)
Date: Saturday, Dec. 12, 2020
Time: 3 p.m. EST
Venue: Michie Stadium – West Point, NY
Navy vs Army Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NAVY: (+240) | ARMY: (-310)
Spread: NAVY: +6.5 (-102) | ARMY: -6.5 (-120)
Total: 38.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NAVY: (18%) | ARMY: (82%)
Navy vs Army Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Navy: (25.0%) | Army: (75.0%)
Navy vs Army Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
– Saturday's Army-Navy game marks the first matchup held in West Point since Nov. 27, 1943.
– Navy defeated Army, 31-7, in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, in the most recent head-to-head matchup between these two programs on Dec. 14, 2019.
– Army is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Navy.
– Navy is 7-3 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups against Army.
– Navy lost to then-No. 24 Tulsa, 19-6, at home in Week 14.
– Army defeated Georgia Southern, 28-27, at home in Week 12.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.