NC State vs UNC Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 8 Game
NC State vs UNC Week 8 Game Info
College Football Week 8
No. 23 NC State Wolf Pack (4-1, 4-1 ACC) vs. No. 14 North Carolina Tar Heels (3-1, 3-1 ACC)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 24, 2020
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Kenan Stadium – Chapel Hill, NC
NC State vs UNC Spread & Odds
Moneyline: NCST: (+520) | UNC: (-800)
Spread: NCST: +16.5 (-110) | UNC: -16.5 (-110)
Total: 60.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NCST: (67%) | UNC: (33%)
NC State vs UNC Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: NC State: (30.3%) | North Carolina: (69.7%)
NC State vs UNC Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
– UNC defeated NC State, 41-10, on the road in the most recent head-to-head matchup between these two programs on Nov. 30, 2019.
– NC State is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups against UNC.
– NC State is 6-4 in the 10 head-to-head matchups against UNC.
– NC State defeated Duke, 31-20, at home in Week 7.
– Florida State defeated then-No. 5 UNC, 31-28, at home in Week 7.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.