Neil Magny vs Michael Chiesa Odds, Prediction, Fight Info, Stream & Betting Insights for UFC Fight Island 8
Magny vs Chiesa Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Fight Island 8 — Welterweight Bout – Main Event
Neil "Haitian Sensation" Magny (24-7-0, 7 KOs, 4 Submissions) vs. Michael "Maverick" Chiesa (16-4-0, 1 KO, 9 Submissions)
Date: Wednesday, Jan. 20, 2021
Fight Time: This will be the final fight of the main card, which begins at 12 p.m. EST.
Venue: Etihad Arena — Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Magny vs Chiesa Odds and Betting Info
All UFC Fight Island 8 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.Moneyline:
– Neil Magny (-140)
– Michael Chiesa (+114)
– Draw (+5000)
Method of Victory:
– Magny by KO/TKO: (+600)
– Magny by Points : (+140)
– Magny by Submission: (+850)
– Chiesa by KO/TKO: (+950)
– Chiesa by Points : (+420)
– Chiesa by Submission: (+340)
Magny vs Chiesa Prediction
UFC Fight Island 8 Magny-Chiesa prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Neil Magny (59%)
Method: Decision (59%)
Magny vs Chiesa Betting Trends & Stats
– Neil Magny defeated Robbie Lawler, by unanimous decision, in his most recent bout on Aug. 29, 2020.
– Michael Chiesa defeated Rafael Dos Anjos, by unanimous decision, in his most recent bout on Jan. 25, 2020.
– Magny averages 3.96 significant strikes landed per minute with a 48% accuracy rate.
– Chiesa averages 2.07 significant strikes landed per minute with a 39% accuracy rate.
– Magny averages 2.15 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 56% defense rate.
– Chiesa averages 1.95 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 52% defense rate.
– Magny has a 59% takedown defense rate.
– Chiesa has an 68% takedown defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.