Nevada vs New Mexico Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
Nevada vs New Mexico Basketball Game Info
Nevada Wolf Pack (6-3, 1-1 Mountain West) vs. New Mexico Lobos (3-2, 0-2 Mountain West)
Date: Thursday, Dec. 31, 2020
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Dreamstyle Arena – Albuquerque, NM
Nevada vs New Mexico Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NEV: (-250) | NM: (+205)
Spread: NEV: -5.5 (-110) | NM: +5.5 (-110)
Total: 146.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NEV: (79%) | NM: (21%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: NEV: (+20000) | NM: (N/A)
Nevada vs New Mexico Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
New Mexico: 44.4%
Nevada vs New Mexico Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
– Nevada defeated New Mexico, 78-73, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 15, 2020.
– Nevada is 37-25 all-time in 62 head-to-head games against New Mexico.
– Nevada is 6-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight games against New Mexico.
– The total has hit the under in six of New Mexico's last eight games.
– Nevada lost to Air Force, 68-66, in its most recent game on Dec. 20, 2020.
– New Mexico lost to Boise State, 89-52, in its most recent game on Dec. 23, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.