New Orleans vs LSU Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
New Orleans vs LSU Basketball Game Info
New Orleans Privateers (1-6, 0-4 Away) vs. LSU Tigers (4-1, 3-0 Home)
Date: Wednesday, Dec. 16, 2020
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Pete Maravich Assembly Center – Baton Rouge, LA
Coverage: SEC Network
New Orleans vs LSU Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UNO: (+3300) | LSU: (-30000)
Spread: UNO: +25.5 (-108) | LSU: -25.5 (-112)
Total: 152.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UNO: (14%) | LSU: (86%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: UNO: (N/A) | LSU: (+4000)
New Orleans vs LSU Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
New Orleans: 4.6%
New Orleans vs LSU Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
– LSU defeated New Orleans, 90-54, in the last head-to-head meeting between these teams on Dec. 3, 2019.
– LSU is 12-4 in its 16 all-time head-to-head meetings with New Orleans.
– LSU has won its last six head-to-head meetings with New Orleans.
– New Orleans is 0-3 straight up in its last three games.
– LSU is 4-2 against the spread in its last six home games.
– The total has hit the under in four of LSU's last six home games.
– New Orleans lost to Louisiana, 73-63, on the road in its most recent game on Dec. 15, 2020.
– LSU defeated Sam Houston State, 88-66, at home in its most recent game on Dec. 14, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.