Newcastle vs Manchester United Odds, Prediction, Line, Spread, Date, Start Time, EPL Stream, & How to Watch
Newcastle vs Manchester United Match Info, Location & Start Time
2020-21 English Premier League Soccer (EPL) Matchweek 5Newcastle United (2-1-1, 7 points) vs Manchester United (1-0-2, 3 Points)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 17, 2020
Start Time: 3 p.m. EST Venue:
Venue:St. James Park — Newcastle, England
Stream Coverage: Peacock
Newcastle vs Manchester United Spread & Odds
Moneyline: NEW: (+370) | MAN: (-145) | DRAW: (+300)
Spread: NEW: +1 (+110) | MAN: -1 (+200)
Total: 2.5 – Over: (-136) | Under: (+112)
Team to Score the First Goal: NEW: (+170) | MAN: (-190) I NO GOALS: (+1200)
Newcastle vs Manchester United Prediction & Expert Picks
All EPL expert picks and predictions are according to FiveThirtyEight projections.
Outcome: Manchester United Wins
Percentages: Manchester United (54%), Newcastle (23%), Draw (23%)
Newcastle vs Manchester United Betting Trends & Stats
– Newcastle United sits tied for eighth place in the 2020-21 Premier League table with a 2-1-1 (W-D-L) record (7 points) and a plus-1 goal differential.
– Manchester United sits in 16th place in the 2020-21 Premier League table with a 1-0-2 record (3 points) and a minus-6 goal differential.
– Newcastle is 3-1-1 in its last five games.
– Manchester United is 3-0-2 in its last five games.
– Manchester United defeated Newcastle, 4-1, in the most recent match between these two teams on Dec. 26, 2019.
– Manchester United is 3-0-2 in its last five games against Newcastle.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.