North Carolina vs Duke Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 10 Game
UNC vs Duke Week 10 Game Info
College Football Week 10
North Carolina Tar Heels (4-2, 4-2 ACC) vs. Duke Blue Devils (2-5, 1-5 ACC)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 7, 2020
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Wallace Wade Stadium – Durham, NC
UNC vs Duke Spread & Odds
Moneyline: UNC: (-430) | DUKE: (+320)
Spread: UNC: -11.5 (-108) | DUKE: -11.5 (-112)
Total: 64.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UNC: (85%) | DUKE: (15%)
Odds to Win ACC Championship: UNC: (+2700) | DUKE: (N/A)
UNC vs Duke Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: North Carolina: (74.1%) | DUKE: (25.9%)
UNC vs Duke Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
– North Carolina defeated Duke, 20-17, at home in the most recent head-to-head matchup between these two programs on Oct. 26, 2019.
– Duke is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups against North Carolina.
– North Carolina is 5-5 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups against Duke.
– Virginia defeated then-No. 15 North Carolina, 44-41, at home in Week 9.
– Duke defeated Charlotte, 53-19, at home in Week 9.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.