Northern Arizona vs Arizona Spread, Line, Odds, Prediction, Over/Under & Betting Insights College Basketball Game
Northern Arizona vs Arizona Basketball Game Info
Northern Arizona Lumberjacks (0-0, 0-0 Away) vs. Arizona Wildcats (2-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Monday, Dec. 7, 2020
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: McKale Center – Tucson, AZ
Northern Arizona vs Arizona Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NAU: (+3000) | ARIZ: (-10000)
Spread: NAU: +22.5 (-110) | ARIZ: -22.5 (-110)
Total: 138.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NAU: (38%) | ARIZ: (62%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: NAU: (N/A) | ARIZ: (+5000)
Northern Arizona vs Arizona Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Northern Arizona: 16.3%
Northern Arizona vs Arizona Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
– Arizona is 37-0 in the 37 all-time, head-to-head matchups with Northern Arizona.
– Arizona defeated Northern Arizona, 91-52, on Nov. 6, 2019 in the most recent meeting between these two.
– Northern Arizona is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
– Arizona is 2-6 ATS in its last eight games.
– This is Northern Arizona's first game of the 2020-21 season.
– Arizona defeated the Eastern Washington Eagles, 70-67, in its most recent game on Dec. 5, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.