Northern Colorado vs Denver Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
Northern Colorado vs Denver Basketball Game Info
Northern Colorado Bears (2-1, 0-1 Away) vs. Denver Pioneers (1-3, 1-2 Home)
Date: Wednesday, Dec. 16, 2020
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Hamilton Gymnasium – Denver, CO
Northern Colorado vs Denver Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UNCO: (-270) | DEN: (+220)
Spread: UNCO: -6.5 (-102) | DEN: +6.5 (-120)
Total: 141.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UNCO: (70%) | DEN: (30%)
Northern Colorado vs Denver Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Northern Colorado: 62.4%
Northern Colorado vs Denver Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
– Northern Colorado defeated Denver, 86-64, in the last head-to-head meeting between these teams on Dec. 17, 2019.
– Northern Colorado is 6-5 in its 11 all-time head-to-head meetings with Denver.
– Northern Colorado has won the last three head-to-head meetings with Denver.
– Northern Colorado is 9-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last 13 games.
– The total has hit the over in seven of Northern Colorado's last 10 games.
– Denver is 10-5 ATS in its last 15 games.
– The total has hit the under in five of Denver's last six games.
– Northern Colorado lost to Colorado, 81-45, on the road in its most recent game on Dec. 14, 2020.
– Denver lost to Dixie State, 73-70, at home in its most recent game on Dec. 12, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.