Notre Dame vs Boston College Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 11 Game
Notre Dame vs Boston College Week 11 Game Info
College Football Week 11
No. 2 Notre Dame Fighting Irish (7-0, 6-0 ACC) vs. Boston College Eagles (5-3, 4-3 ACC)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 14, 2020
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Alumni Stadium – Chestnut Hill, MA
Notre Dame vs Boston College Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ND: (-650) | BC: (+440)
Spread: ND: -13.5 (-105) | BC: +13.5 (-115)
Total: 48.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ND: (60%) | BC: (40%)
Notre Dame vs Boston College Expert Predictions
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Notre Dame: (85.8%) | Boston College: (14.2%)
Notre Dame vs Boston College Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
– Notre Dame is 15-9 straight up in the 24 all-time, head-to-head matchups between these two programs.
– Notre Dame is 5-0 straight up in its last five head-to-head matchups against Boston College.
– Notre Dame is 10-0 straight up in its last 10 head-to-head matchups against Boston College.
– Notre Dame defeated then-No. 1 Clemson, 47-40, in its most recent game in Week 10.
– Boston College defeated Syracuse, 16-13, in its most recent game in Week 10.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.