Notre Dame vs North Carolina Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 13 Game
Notre Dame vs UNC Week 13 Game Info
Week 13 College Football Game
No. 2 Notre Dame Fighting Irish (8-0, 7-0 ACC) vs. No. 25 North Carolina Tar Heels (6-2, 6-2 ACC)
Date: Friday, Nov. 27, 2020
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Kenan Stadium – Chapel Hill, NC
Notre Dame vs UNC Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Spread: ND: -3.5 (-110) | UNC: +3.5 (-110)
Total: 63.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ND: (90%) | UNC: (10%)
Notre Dame vs UNC Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN’s Football Power Index (FPI).
Notre Dame vs UNC Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
– Notre Dame is 18-1 all-time against North Carolina and the Fighting Irish won the most recent head-to-head matchup, 33-10, on Oct. 7, 2017.
– Notre Dame is 9-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last 13 games.
– The total has hit the over in five of Notre Dame’s last seven games.
– North Carolina is 5-2 ATS in its last seven games as an underdog.
– The total has hit the over in four of North Carolina’s last five games.
– Notre Dame defeated Boston College, 45-31, in its most recent game.
– North Carolina defeated Wake Forest, 59-53, in its most recent game.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.