Ohio State vs Maryland Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
– Ohio State is 6-0 in the six all-time, head-to-head matchups with Maryland.
– Ohio State defeated Maryland, 73-14, in the most recent meeting between these two on Nov. 9, 2019.
– Ohio State is 11-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last 16 games.
– Ohio State is 19-1 straight up in its last 20 games.
– The total has hit the under in four of Maryland's last five games.
– Maryland is 2-8 straight up in its last 10 games.
– Ohio State defeated Rutgers, 49-27, in its most recent game in Week 10.
– Maryland defeated Penn State, 35-19, in its most recent game in Week 10.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.