Ohio State vs Michigan State Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 14 Game
Ohio State vs MSU Week 14 Game Info
Week 14 College Football Game
No. 4 Ohio State Buckeyes (4-0, 4-0 Big Ten) vs. Michigan State Spartans (2-3, 2-3 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, Dec. 5, 2020
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Spartan Stadium – East Lansing, MI
Ohio State vs Michigan State Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.Moneyline: OSU: (-2200) | MSU: (+980)
Spread: OSU: -23.5 (-114) | MSU: +23.5 (-106)
Total: 59.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: OSU: (85%) | MSU: (15%)
Ohio State v Michigan State Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Ohio State: (97.3%) | Michigan State: (2.7%)
Ohio State vs Michigan State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
– Ohio State defeated Michigan State, 34-10, at home in the most recent head-to-head matchup between these two programs on Oct. 5, 2019.
– Ohio State is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Michigan State.
– Ohio State is 7-3 in the 10 head-to-head matchups against Michigan State.
– Ohio State defeated then-No. 9 Indiana, 42-35, at home in its most recent game in Week 12.
– Michigan State defeated then-No. 8 Northwestern, 29-20, at home in its most recent game in Week 13.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.