Ohio State vs Penn State Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 9 Game
Ohio State vs PSU Week 9 Game Info
College Football Week 9
No. 3 Ohio State Buckeyes (1-0, 1-0 Big Ten) vs. No. 18 Penn State Nittany Lions (0-1, 0-1 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 31, 2020
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Beaver Stadium – University Park, PA
Ohio State vs PSU Spread & Odds
Moneyline: OSU: (-480) | PSU: (+350)
Spread: OSU: -12.5 (-108) | PSU: +12.5 (-112)
Total: 63.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: OSU: (92%) | PSU: (8%)
Odds to Win Big Ten: OSU: (-400) | PSU: (+1600)
Ohio State vs PSU Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Penn State: (21.0%) | Ohio State: (79.0%)
Ohio State vs PSU Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
– Ohio State defeated Penn State, 28-17, at home in the most recent head-to-head matchup between these two programs on Nov. 23, 2019.
– Ohio State is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Penn State.
– Ohio State is 8-2 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups against Penn State.
– Ohio State defeated Nebraska, 52-17, at home in Week 8.
– Indiana defeated Penn State, 36-35 (OT), at home in Week 8.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.