Ohio vs Central Michigan Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 10 Game
Ohio vs CMU Week 10 Game Info
College Football Week 10
Ohio Bobcats (0-0, 0-0 MAC) vs. Central Michigan Chippewas (0-0, 0-0 MAC)
Date: Wednesday, Nov. 4, 2020
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Kelly/Shorts Stadium Mount – Pleasant, MI
Ohio vs CMU Spread & Odds
Moneyline: OHIO: (-150) | CMU: (+122)
Spread: OHIO: -2.5 (-120) | CMU: +2.5 (-102)
Total: 55.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: OHIO: (54%) | CMU: (46%)
Ohio vs CMU Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Ohio: (42.8%) | Central Michigan: (57.2%)
Ohio vs CMU Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
– Central Michigan defeated Ohio, 26-23, on the road in the most recent head-to-head matchup between these two programs on Oct. 7, 2017.
– Central Michigan is 4-1 in its last five head-to-head matchups against Ohio.
– Central Michigan is 8-2 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups against Ohio.
– Ohio finished the 2019 season with a 7-6 record.
– Central Michigan finished the 2019 season with an 8-6 record.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.