Oklahoma State vs TCU Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 14 Game
Ok St vs TCU Week 14 Game Info
College Football Week 14
No. 23 Oklahoma State Cowboys (6-2, 5-2 Big 12) vs. TCU Horned Frogs (4-4, 4-4 Big 12)
Date: Saturday, Dec. 5, 2020
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Amon G. Carter Stadium – Fort Worth, TX
Ok St vs TCU Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OKST: (-138) | TCU: (+112)
Spread: OKST: -2.5 (-110) | TCU: +2.5 (-110)
Total: 50.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: OKST: (98%) | TCU: (2%)
Ok St vs TCU Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Oklahoma State: (45.9%) | TCU: (54.1%)
Ok St vs TCU Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
– Oklahoma State defeated TCU, 34-27, at home in the most recent head-to-head matchup between these two programs on Nov. 2, 2019.
– Oklahoma State is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups against TCU.
– Oklahoma State is 6-4 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups against TCU.
– Oklahoma State defeated Texas Tech, 50-44, at home in Week 13.
– TCU defeated Kansas, 59-23, on the road in Week 13.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.