Oklahoma vs Texas Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
Oklahoma vs Texas Basketball Game Info
No. 24 Oklahoma Sooners (9-4, 5-3 Big 12) vs. No. 5 Texas Longhorns (11-2, 5-1 Big 12)
Date: Tuesday, Jan. 26, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Frank Erwin Center – Austin, TX
Oklahoma vs Texas Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are from FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OKLA: (+194) | TEX: (-235)
Spread: OKLA: +5.5 (-115) | TEX: -5.5 (-105)
Total: 142.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: OKLA: (N/A) | TEX: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: OKLA: (+8000) | TEX: (+1400)
Oklahoma vs Texas Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Oklahoma vs Texas Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
– Oklahoma is 48-37 in the 85 all-time, head-to-head matchups between these two programs.
– Oklahoma is 6-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
– Oklahoma is 10-4 straight up in its last 14
– Texas is 2-5 ATS in its last seven games.
– Texas is 7-1 straight up in its last eight games.
– Oklahoma defeated then-No. 9 Kansas, 75-68, in its most recent game.
– Texas defeated Kansas State, 82-67, in its most recent game.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.