Oklahoma vs West Virginia Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 15 Game
Oklahoma vs WVU Week 15 Game Info
Week 15 College Football Game
No. 11 Oklahoma Sooners (7-2, 6-2 Big 12) vs. West Virginia Mountaineers (5-4, 4-4 Big 12)
Date: Saturday, Dec. 12, 2020
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Mountaineer Field at Milan Puskar Stadium – Morgantown, WV
Oklahoma vs WVU Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OU: (-480) | WVU: (+350)
Spread: OU: -11.5 (-110) | WVU: +11.5 (-110)
Total: 58.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: OU: (93%) | WVU: (7%)
Odds to Win the FBS Championship: OU: (+10000) | WVU: (N/A)
Oklahoma vs WVU Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Oklahoma: (80.7%) | West Virginia: (19.3%)
Oklahoma vs WVU Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
– Oklahoma defeated West Virginia, 52-14, at home in the most recent head-to-head matchup between these two programs on Oct. 19, 2019.
– Oklahoma is 10-2-0 in the 12 all-time head-to-head matchups against West Virginia.
– Oklahoma has won the last eight head-to-head matchups with West Virginia.
– Oklahoma is 5-1 against the spread in its last six games.
– Oklahoma is 6-0 straight up in its last six games.
– West Virginia is 5-0 straight up in its last five games at home.
– The total has hit the over in each of West Virginia's last six games against Oklahoma.
– Then-No. 11 Oklahoma defeated Baylor, 27-14, at home in Week 14.
– West Virginia lost to then-No. 9 Iowa State, 42-6, on the road in Week 14.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.