Oregon vs California Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 14 Game
Oregon vs California Week 14 Game Info
Week 14 College Football Game
No. 15 Oregon Ducks (3-1, 3-1 Pac-12) vs. California Golden Bears (0-3, 0-3 Pac-12)
Date: Saturday, Dec. 5, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: California Memorial Stadium – Berkeley, CA
Oregon vs California Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ORE: (-385) | CAL: (+290)
Spread: ORE: -9.5 (-114) | CAL: +9.5 (-106)
Total: 58.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ORE: (90%) | CAL: (10%)
Oregon vs California Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Oregon: (81.6%) | California: (18.4%)
Oregon vs California Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
– California is 41-40-2 all-time against Oregon, but the Ducks won the most recent head-to-head matchup, 17-7, on Oct. 5, 2019.
– Oregon is 7-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games against California.
– The total has hit the over in five of Oregon's last six games.
– California is 1-6 ATS in its last seven home games.
– The total has hit the under in 12 of California's last 18 games.
– Oregon lost to Oregon State, 41-38, in its most recent game.
– California lost to Stanford, 24-23, in its most recent game.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.