Oregon vs Seton Hall Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Picks & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
Oregon vs Seton Hall Basketball Game Info
No. 21 Oregon Ducks (0-1) vs. Seton Hall Pirates (1-2)
Date: Friday, Dec. 4, 2020
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: CHI Health Center – Omaha, NE
Coverage: Fox Sports One
Oregon vs Seton Hall Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ORE: (-178) | HALL: (+150)
Spread: ORE: -3.5 (-114) | HALL: +3.5 (-108)
Total: 140.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ORE: (N/A) | HALL: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: ORE: (+4000) | HALL: (N/A)
Oregon vs Seton Hall Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Seton Hall: 48.7%
Oregon vs Seton Hall Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
– Oregon defeated Seton Hall, 71-69, in the most recent meeting between these teams on Nov. 27, 2019.
– Oregon is 1-1 in the two all-time, head-to-head matchups against Seton Hall.
– Oregon is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
– The total has hit the over in six of Oregon's last seven games.
– Seton Hall is 1-4 straight up in its last five games.
– The total has hit the over in seven of Seton Hall's last 10 games.
– Then-No. 21 Oregon lost to Missouri, 83-75, in its most recent game on Dec. 2, 2020.
– Seton Hall lost to Rhode Island, 76-63, in its most recent game on Dec. 2, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.