Penn State vs Michigan Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 13 Game
Penn State vs Michigan Week 13 Game Info
Week 13 College Football GamePenn State Nittany Lions (0-5, 0-5 Big Ten) vs. Michigan Wolverines (2-3, 2-3 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 28, 2020
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Michigan Stadium – Ann Arbor, MI
Penn State vs Michigan Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.Moneyline: PSU: (-106) | MICH: (-114)
Spread: PSU: -0.5 (-106) | MICH: +0.5 (-114)
Total: 57.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: PSU: (23%) | MICH: (77%)
Penn State vs Michigan Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).Winning Percentage Prediction: Penn State: (53.2%) | Michigan: (46.8%)
Penn State vs Michigan Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
– Michigan is 14-9 all-time against Penn State, but the Nittany Lions won the most recent head-to-head matchup, 28-21, on Oct. 19, 2019.
– Penn State is 1-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games against Michigan.
– The total has hit the under in seven of Penn State's last eight road games.
– Michigan is 1-6 ATS in its last seven games.
– The total has hit the over in 4 of Michigan's last five games against Penn State.
– Penn State lost to Iowa, 41-21, in its most recent game.
– Michigan defeated Rutgers, 48-42, in its most recent game.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.