Penn State vs Rutgers Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 14 Game
PSU vs Rutgers Week 14 Game Info
College Football Week 14
Penn State Nittany Lions (1-5, 1-5 Big Ten) vs. Rutgers Scarlett Knights (2-4, 2-4 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, Dec. 5, 2020
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: SHI Stadium – Piscataway, NJ
PSU vs Rutgers Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PSU: (-480) | RUTG: (+350)
Spread: PSU: -11.5 (-105) | RUTG: +11.5 (-115)
Total: 55.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: PSU: (N/A) | RUTG: (N/A)
PSU vs Rutgers Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN’s Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Penn State: (68.1%) | Rutgers: (31.9%)
PSU vs Rutgers Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
– Penn State defeated Rutgers, 27-6, at home, in the most recent matchup between these two schools on Nov. 30, 2019.
– Penn State is 5-0 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Rutgers.
– Penn State is 10-0 in the 10 head-to-head matchups against Rutgers.
– Penn State is 28-2 in the 30 all-time, head-to-head matchups against Rutgers.
– Penn State defeated Michigan, 27-17, at home in Week 13.
– Rutgers defeated Purdue, 37-30, on the road in Week 13.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.