Pittsburgh vs Miami Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 7 Game
Pittsburgh vs Miami Week 7 Game Info
College Football Week 7
Pittsburgh Panthers (3-2, 2-2 ACC) vs. No. 13 Miami Hurricanes (3-1, 2-1 ACC)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 17, 2020
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Hard Rock Stadium – Miami Gardens, FL
Coverage: ACC Network
Pittsburgh vs Miami Spread & Odds
Moneyline: PITT: (+350) | MIA: (-480)
Spread: PITT: +10.5 (-112) | MIA: -10.5 (-110)
Total: 48.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: PITT: (42%) | MIA: (58%)
Odds to Win ACC: PITT: (+10000) | MIA: (+2000)
Pittsburgh vs Miami Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Pittsburgh: (26.6%) | Miami: (73.4%)
Pittsburgh vs Miami Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
– Miami defeated Pittsburgh, 16-12, on the road in the most recent head-to-head matchup between these two programs on Oct. 26, 2019.
– Miami is 27-11-1 in the 39 all-time, head-to-head matchups against Pittsburgh.
– Miami is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Pittsburgh.
– The total has hit the under in 13 of Pittsburgh's last 16 road games.
– Miami is 6-1 straight up in its last seven games at home against Pittsburgh.
– Then-No. 7 Miami lost to No. 1 Clemson, 42-17, on the road in Week 6.
– Pittsburgh lost to Boston College, 31-30 (OT), on the road in Week 6.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.