Prairie View A&M vs TCU Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & betting Insights for College Basketball Game
Prairie View A&M vs TCU Basketball Game Info
Prairie View A&M Panthers (1-3, 0-2 Away) vs. TCU Horned Frogs (7-2, 3-2 Home)
Date: Wednesday, Dec. 30, 2020
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Ed and Rae Schollmaier Arena – Fort Worth, TX
Prairie View A&M vs TCU Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PVAM: (+2000) | TCU: (-7000)
Spread: PVAM: +19.5 (-106) | TCU: -19.5 (-114)
Total: 138.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: PVAM: (10%) | TCU: (90%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: PVAM: (N/A) | TCU: (+18000)
Prairie View A&M vs TCU Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Prairie View A&M: 8.8%
Prairie View A&M vs TCU Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
– TCU defeated Prairie View A&M, 73-55, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Dec. 11, 2015.
– TCU is 6-0 all-time in six head-to-head games against Prairie View A&M.
– Prairie View A&M is 3-1 against the spread (ATS) this season.
– TCU is 3-5-1 ATS this season.
– Prairie View A&M lost to Washington State, 90-62, in its most recent game on Dec. 21, 2020.
– TCU defeated North Dakota State, 89-82, in its most recent game on Dec. 22, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.