Providence vs Creighton Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
Providence vs Creighton Basketball Game Info
Providence Friars (7-6, 3-4 Big East) vs. Creighton Bluejays (10-3, 6-2 Big East)
Date: Wednesday, Jan. 20, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: CHI Health Center Omaha – Omaha, NE
Providence vs Creighton Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook. Moneyline:
Moneyline:PROV: (+400) | CREI: (-520)
Spread: PROV: +9.5 (-114) | CREI: -9.5 (-106)
Total: 145.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: PROV: (43%) | CREI: (57%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: PROV: (+10000) | CREI: (+1700)
Providence vs Creighton Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Providence: 15.7% Creighton: 84.3%
Providence vs Creighton Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
– Creighton defeated Providence, 67-65, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Jan. 2, 2021.
– Providence is 16-12 all-time in 28 head-to-head games against Creighton.
– Creighton is 6-4 straight up in its last 10 games against Providence.
– Providence is 5-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games against Creighton.
– The total has hit the under in 10 of Creighton's las t13 games against Providence.
– Providence lost to Marquette, 79-69, in its most recent game on Jan. 12, 2021.
– Creighton lost to Butler, 70-66, in its most recent game on Jan. 16, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.