Purdue vs Iowa Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
Purdue vs Iowa Basketball Game Info
Purdue Boilermakers (6-2, 1-0 Big Ten) vs. No. 4 Iowa Hawkeyes (6-1, 0-0 Big Ten)
Date: Tuesday, Dec. 22, 2020
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Carver-Hawkeye Arena – Iowa City, IA
Coverage: Big Ten Network
Purdue vs Iowa Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PUR: (+225) | IOWA: (-275)
Spread: PUR: +6.5 (-115) | IOWA: -6.5 (-105)
Total: 154.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: PUR: (11%) | IOWA: (89%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: PUR: (+6500) | IOWA: (+950)
Purdue vs Iowa Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Purdue vs Iowa Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
– Purdue defeated Iowa, 77-68, on the road in the last head-to-head meeting between these teams on Mar. 3, 2020.
– Purdue is 67-55 in its 122 all-time head-to-head meetings with Iowa.
– Purdue is 6-4 straight up in its last 10 head-to-head meetings with Iowa.
– Purdue is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games against Iowa.
– The total has hit the over in 12 of Purdue’s last 17 games.
– Iowa is 4-1 ATS in its last five games.
– The total has hit the over in each of Iowa’s last nine games.
– Purdue defeated Notre Dame, 88-78, at home in its most recent game on Dec. 19, 2020.
– Then-No. 3 Iowa lost to then-No. 1 Gonzaga, 99-88, on the road in its most recent game on Dec. 19, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.