Richmond vs Loyola Chicago Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
Richmond vs Loyola Chicago Basketball Game Info
Richmond Spiders (5-1, 2-1 Away) vs. Loyola Chicago Ramblers (3-1, 2-0 Home)
Date: Friday, Dec. 18, 2020
Time: 6 p.m. EST
Venue: Joseph J. Gentile Arena – Chicago, IL
Richmond vs Loyola Chicago Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: RICH: (-146) | LUC: (+124)
Spread: RICH: -2.5 (-110) | LUC: +2.5 (-110)
Total: 140.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: RICH: (88%) | LUC: (12%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: RICH: (+5500) | LUC: (+20000)
Richmond vs Loyola Chicago Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Loyola Chicago: 49.8%
Richmond vs Loyola Chicago Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
– Loyola Chicago defeated Richmond, 82-66, in the last head-to-head meeting between these teams on Nov. 19, 2018.
– Loyola Chicago is 1-0 in its only all-time head-to-head meeting with Richmond.
– Richmond is 6-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
– The total has hit the over eight of Richmond's last 11 games.
– Loyola Chicago is 9-3 straight up in its last 12 games.
– The total has hit the over in each of Loyola Chicago's last five games.
– Richmond defeated Vanderbilt, 78-67, on the road in its most recent game on Dec. 16, 2020.
– Loyola Chicago lost to Wisconsin, 77-63, on the road in its most recent game on Dec. 15, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.