Rider vs Niagara Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
Rider vs Niagara Basketball Game Info
Rider Broncs (2-7, 2-4 MAAC) vs. Niagara Purple Eagles (4-4, 3-3 MAAC)
Date: Friday, Jan. 8, 2021
Time: 4 p.m. EST
Venue: Gallagher Center – Niagara Falls, NY
Rider vs Niagara Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: RID: (+245) | NIAG: (-300)
Spread: RID: +6.5 (-110) | NIAG: -6.5 (-110)
Total: 137.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: RID: (N/A) | NIAG: (N/A)
Rider vs Niagara Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Rider vs Niagara Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
– Rider defeated Niagara, 73-58, in the most recent meeting between these teams on Feb. 9, 2020.
– Rider is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Niagara.
– Rider is 7-3 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups against Niagara.
– Rider lost to Fairfield, 72-56, in its most recent game on Jan. 2, 2021.
– Niagara defeated Marist, 86-72, in its most recent game on Jan. 2, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.