Saint Joseph's vs Tennessee Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
Saint Joseph's vs Tennessee Basketball Game Info
Saint Joseph's Hawks (0-4, 0-2 Away) vs. No. 10 Tennessee Volunteers (4-0, 4-0 Home)
Date: Monday, Dec. 21, 2020
Time: 6 p.m. EST
Venue: Thompson-Boling Arena — Knoxville, TN
Coverage: SEC Network (SECN)
Saint Joseph's vs Tennessee Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: JOES: (+2400) | TENN: (-10000)
Spread: JOES: +21.5 (-110) | TENN: -21.5 (-110)
Total: 146.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: JOES: (N/A) | TENN: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: JOES: (N/A) | TENN: (+2000)
Saint Joseph's vs Tennessee Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Saint Joseph's: 2.5% Tennessee: 97.5%
Saint Joseph's vs Tennessee Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
– Saint Joseph's defeated Tennessee, 55-53, in the last meeting between these teams on December 10, 1998.
– These two schools are tied 1-1 in the all-time, head-to-head series.
– Saint Joseph's is 2-2 against the spread (ATS) this season.
– Tennessee is 4-0 ATS this season.
– Saint Joseph's lost to Villanova, 88-68, in its most recent game on December 19, 2020.
– Tennessee defeated Tennessee Tech, 103-49, in its most recent game on December 18, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.