Sam Houston State vs LSU Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
Sam Houston State vs LSU College Basketball Game Info
Sam Houston State Bearkats (3-3, 0-2 Away) vs. LSU Tigers (3-1, 2-0 Home)
Date: Monday, Dec. 14, 2020
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Pete Maravich Assembly Center — Baton Rouge, LA
Sam Houston State vs LSU Spread & Odds
All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SHSU: (+3000) | LSU: (-50000)
Spread: SHSU: +26.5 (-106) | LSU: -26.5 (-114)
Total: 153.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: SHSU: (15%) | LSU: (85%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: SHSU: (N/A) | LSU: (+4000)
Sam Houston State vs LSU Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Sam Houston State: 3.7%
Sam Houston State vs LSU Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
– LSU defeated Sam Houston State, 80-58, in the most recent game between these teams on December 19, 2017.
– LSU is 3-0 in three all-time head-to-head matchups against Sam Houston State.
– Sam Houston State is 0-3 against the spread (ATS) this season.
– LSU is 2-2 ATS this season.
– Sam Houston State defeated Le Tourneau, 107-65, in its most recent game on Dec. 10, 2020.
– LSU defeated Louisiana Tech, 86-55, in its most recent game on Dec. 6, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.