San Diego State vs Utah State Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
San Diego State vs Utah State Basketball Game Info
San Diego State Aztecs (9-2, 3-1 Mountain West) vs. Utah State Aggies (9-3, 6-0 Mountain West)
Date: Thursday, Jan. 14, 2021
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Dee Glen Smith Spectrum – Logan, UT
San Diego State vs Utah State Spread & Odds
All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SDST: (+102) | UTST: (-120)
Spread: SDST: +1.5 (-114) | UTST: -1.5 (-106)
Total: 130.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: SDST: (49%) | UTST: (51%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: SDST: (+7500) | UTST: (+11000)
San Diego State vs Utah State Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
San Diego State: 50.3%Utah State: 49.7%
San Diego State vs Utah State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
– Utah State defeated San Diego State, 59-56, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on March 7, 2020.
– San Diego State is 13-5 all-time in 18 head-to-head games against Utah State.
– San Diego State is 13-4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last 18 games against Utah State.
– The total has hit the under in seven of Utah State's last nine games against San Diego State.
– San Diego State defeated Nevada, 69-67, in its most recent game on Jan. 9, 2021.
– Utah State defeated New Mexico, 82-46, in its most recent game on Jan. 8, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.