San Francisco vs Oregon Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
San Francisco vs Oregon Basketball Game Info
San Francisco Dons (5-3, 2-1 Away) vs. Oregon Ducks (4-1, 2-0 Home)
Date: Thursday, Dec. 17, 2020
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Matthew Knight Arena — Eugene, OR
Coverage: PAC 12 Network
San Francisco vs Oregon Spread & Odds
All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SF: (+275) | ORE: (-340)
Spread: SF: +7.5 (-112) | ORE: -7.5 (-108)
Total: 143.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: SF: (N/A) | ORE: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: SF: (N/A) | ORE: (+4000)
San Francisco vs Oregon Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
San Francisco: 20.1%
San Francisco vs Oregon Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
– Oregon defeated San Francisco, 100-82, in the most recent meeting between these teams on November 24, 2013.
– Oregon is 6-1 in seven all-time head-to-head matchups against San Francisco.
– San Francisco is 5-3 against the spread (ATS) this season.
– Oregon is 2-3 ATS this season.
– San Francisco lost to Cal, 72-70, in its most recent game on December 13, 2020.
– Oregon defeated Washington, 74-71, in its most recent game on December 12, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.